As a nursing home in Tompkins County, New York, Groton Community Health Care Center is committed to excellence, integrity, professionalism, compassion, caring and warmth from our staff. We take care to provide our residents with high-quality services personalized for their unique needs.
We offer the following services:
- Skilled Nursing which includes 24-hour nursing care, Activities of Daily Living, Physical, Social and Psychological care and IV therapy
- Short-Term Rehabilitation which includes Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Long-Term Care which includes 24-hour nursing care, Primary Care MD and Podiatry & Optometry
- IRAs which include Habitational Services and 24-hour care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
Call Groton Community Health Care Center at 607-898-5876 for more details about our health care services.