Groton Community Health Care Center is an intimate 80-bed center that provides short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, compassionate respite, long-term care and palliative care.
We are located in Groton, NY between Ithaca and Cortland in the Finger Lakes Region of NY State. The facility sits back from the road in a private, tranquil, country-like setting. Groton Community Health Care Center is a small-town nursing home in Tompkins County, New York with leading edge expertise typically found in a big city facility.
We also offer two IRAs (Individualized Residential Alternatives) located in Groton, NY and Ithaca, NY.
What Families, Patients, and Residents Say About Their Experience With Us
- “Our mother fell and broke her hip and femur and went to your facility one week after her fall. We saw nothing but compassion with her.”
- “Staff is very caring and communicative.”
- “They were very kind and made my therapy enjoyable.”
- “Thank you for the wonderful care you are giving my mother. You really are angels.”
- “We know you are challenged everyday and yet you continue to smile, be cheerful, loving and kind.”
- “Knowing that mom is cared for by so many friendly, compassionate people is a wonderful comfort to us.”
For more information about the services you can take advantage in a place we call home, please call us at 607-898-5876.