Groton Community Health Care Center is committed to excellence, integrity, professionalism, compassion, caring and warmth from our staff. We take care to provide our residents with high-quality services personalized for their unique needs.
We offer the following services:
- Skilled Nursing which includes 24-hour nursing care, Activities of Daily Living, Physical, Social and Psychological care and IV therapy
- Short-Term Rehabilitation which includes Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Long-Term Care which includes 24-hour nursing care, Primary Care MD and Podiatry & Optometry
- IRAs which include Habitational Services and 24-hour care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
Call Groton Community Health Care Center at 607-898-5876 for more details about our health care services.